2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 30, 2010 8:26 PM by countryjim RSS

Any one stay at Scottsdale Az. and Branson Mo. using points for hotels?

melanie Silver
Currently Being Moderated
Any one stay at Scottsdale Az. and Branson Mo. using points for hotels? Need good accommodations and close to airports.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
Branson, Missouri, USA
  • A: Any one stay at Scottsdale Az. and Branson Mo. using points for hotels?
    curiousone Platinum
    I am not sure if "Scottsdale" and "close to airport" belong in the same sentance. Marriott has many hotels near Sky Harbor airport and many hotels in Scottsdale. If you want to go to Scottsdale, I would recommend the Marriott Suites Old Town. I would highly recommend the JW Marriott at Desert Ridge, technically in Phoenix but on the Phoenix/Scottsdale border in North Scottsdale.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Any one stay at Scottsdale Az. and Branson Mo. using points for hotels?
    countryjim Platinum 1 Reviews
    Scottsdale and "near the airport" should not appear in the same sentence, unless you refer to the south end of Scottsdale and Phoenix-Sky Harbor Airport, which are reasonably close to each other. Scottsdale is a relatively long city north-to-south. Which means Scottsdale Suites in south Scottsdale is a reasonable distance from Sky Harbor, the JW Camelback Inn is a bit further north (on Lincoln Avenue) while, by comparison, the JW Desert Ridge is a great place but a loooooong cab ride from Sky Harbor. (Although close to the Scottsdale Airport in north Scottsdale). Happy Trails!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...