1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 27, 2010 10:51 PM by tef6178 RSS

where do I go online to exchange my unit for points 2011?  Tried for 1 hr - no success

celias Silver
Currently Being Moderated
where do I go online to exchange my unit for points 2011? Tried for 1 hr - no success

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: where do I go online to exchange my unit for points 2011?  Tried for 1 hr - no success
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated
    Go to the website www.my-vacationclub.com. Sign in and you will be redirected to your Marriott Vacation Club homepage. On the right hand side of the page is a column labeled "Account Information". Click on the "Check Availability" tab and you will be redirected to a page with the weeks you own. Click the tab under "Usage Selection" next to the 2011 year on the unit owned that you want to trade for points. You will be redirected to a page that lets you choose to occupy, choose to have Marriott trade to Interval for you, choose a week that you can trade to Interval, or trade for points. Click the trade for points and follow the process. Hope this helps.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...