2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 1, 2010 10:47 PM by ncross RSS

Promotion Rewards: Can they be upgraded?

buckeyez Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Promotion Rewards: It's great to amass these rewards for free stays, but they are always for categories 1-4, and frankly, there are limited premium places to stay at within the 1 -4 class. Is it possible to upgrade these or combine for better hotels?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Promotion Rewards: Can they be upgraded?
    frequentflyer Platinum
    I've used rewards at cat 5 hotels, but the rewards room is always the cheapest room at the hotel-sometimes you don't even get a choice of bed type. Too bad Marriott won't let you use extra points to book a nicer room.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Promotion Rewards: Can they be upgraded?
    ncross Platinum 2 Reviews
    Sadly, i've never been able to use it at a class 5 hotel which means that I have never once been able to receive the benefit of having this coupon. It is amazing how few category 1-4 hotels their are in New England where people might want to actually go. If Marriott really wants to make a difference for its elite members they could at least make the coupon have a value of 10,000 points which would make getting to a category five a little easier.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...