2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 27, 2010 9:26 AM by NathalieF RSS

How do I change language version of eNewsletter I receive every month?

hytony Member
Currently Being Moderated
How do I change language version of eNewsletter I receive every month? I dunno where to change it...I want it to be Simplified Chinese, but it's now English.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: How do I change language version of eNewsletter I receive every month?
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
    Good Afternoon, hytony. Thank you for your question - I have been in touch with the Marriott Rewards eNewsletter team and they are looking in to addressing this change. I'll be in touch with you directly once I receive further information and details from the team. Regards, Andrew

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: How do I change language version of eNewsletter I receive every month?
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
    Good Morning, hytony. I have received some further information from the eNewsletter team: First, are you currently a Marriott Rewards Member or a member of The Ritz-Carlton Rewards? If you are a member of The Ritz-Carlton Rewards, you should no longer be receiving the Marriott Rewards eNewsletter, and instead, you will be receiving The Ritz-Carlton Rewards eNewsletter. If, however, you are a Marriott Rewards member, you can select your language preference under the account profile. You will need to have an online account in order to set this up, which we assume you do. Once logged in to the Marriott Rewards website, visit https://www.marriott.com/rewards/myAccount/editPersonalInformation.mi. Some of the eNewsletter preferences and options will be changing next year, though, and I'll try to keep you and the community updated. I hope this information is helpful - if you are still running in to issues, please do not hesitate to send me a private message. Thanks, Andrew

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...