2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 11, 2010 1:00 AM by anadyr RSS

How to use 1 Free night Cat. 4 VISA cert. expires Feb. 2.

reneemoss Silver
Currently Being Moderated

How to use 1 Free night Cat. 4 VISA cert. that expires Feb. 2. If I make reservation & name another guest in the room, will that person be able to check in and use the Cert. without me personally checking in ?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: How to use 1 Free night Cat. 4 VISA cert. expires Feb. 2.
    zukracer Alumni Steward Platinum 4 Reviews
    You can definitely do that with a standard points redemption, however I believe the visa certificate is issued in your name by default and placed into your MR account. I would just call the reservation line and see if they can reissue that certificate for your friend.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: How to use 1 Free night Cat. 4 VISA cert. expires Feb. 2.
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
    Depends on the hotel but I would certainly clarify this with reservations before trying to have another person check into the room. These, I assume are the paperless ones that can only be booked using the 800 number, correct? Good luck with whatever happens.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...