2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 6, 2010 12:35 PM by profchiara RSS

How many points do I earn when I pay for my room at the Renaisssance or the Marriott times square?

mama6la Silver
Currently Being Moderated

How many points do I earn when I pay for my room at the Renaisssance or the Marriott times square? with my Marriott credit card? Is the answer 1 point per dollar? or different points for different hotel stay points earned. Is the dollars spent per night at the Marriott Times square the same point value as a Marriott in a small town?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
New York, New York, USA
  • A: How many points do I earn when I pay for my room at the Renaisssance or the Marriott times square?
    profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
    For your stay you will earn 10x in points the dollars spent at either on Marriott Rewards alone, plus bonuses depending on level. If you pay with your Marriott VISA card you should find 3x dollars spent or, if you have a Marriott Premier VISA card 5x dollars spent, which will appear at the end of your billing period. There are also promotions going on with VISA, so you may get more points if you're signed up. ProfChiara (For the details of your particular VISA card, try to find the material that came with it or call the number on the back. I know that for the Premier VISA rewards card you get 1 pt per dollar spent on anything; 2 pts per dollar spent on air travel and auto rentals and 5 times per dollar spent on a Marriott hotel room.)

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: How many points do I earn when I pay for my room at the Renaisssance or the Marriott times square?
    profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
    What I said is true for what you get from your Marriott VISA card, and you will get 10 points per dollar spent at those particular hotels from Marriott. But there is a different scale for some hotels, as well as what counts at those hotels as 'a dollar spent': http://www.marriott.com/rewards/earn-points/points.mi Note, for example that you get 5 rather than 10 pts from Marriott from Residence Inns and some other brands; also you will not get points for anything but your room at Courtyards and some others. But Marriott, JW Marriott, Renaissance all give 10 x total amount spent.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...