1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 22, 2010 4:07 PM by profchiara RSS

Why require VISA for this new promotion? I stay close to 100 nights and never used a VISA card in the past.

bostonpaul Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Why require VISA for this new promotion? I stay close to 100 nights and never used a VISA card in the past.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Why require VISA for this new promotion? I stay close to 100 nights and never used a VISA card in the past.
    profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated
    It's similar to the situation with Delta Airlines and American Express. VISA has a special agreement with Marriott (using their signature cards), for which VISA undoubtedly supports Marriott financially. By having the promotion attached to their card, VISA gets that back. It's pretty standard in the hotel and airline industry, especially with promotions and specialty cards. ProfChiara

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...