1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 13, 2010 6:16 AM by travelpete RSS

How do I use roll over nights?

camillcec Silver
Currently Being Moderated
I recently reviewed my Account and found I had 5 roll over nights. I'm not sure what these are .How do I use these roll over nights?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, United Kingdom
  • A: How do I use roll over nights?
    travelpete Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated
    Hi, Roll over night are just used for status for next year: Introduced in 2009, Marriott Rewards Elite Rollover Nights is a first-of-its kind program that allows you to carry forward additional nights to the next year. It’s easy: Reserve and stay the minimum number of nights required to earn Elite status in 2010 All nights in excess of the Elite requirement are automatically applied to your 2011 status* *Silver member nights in excess of 10, Gold member nights in excess of 50 and Platinum member nights in excess of 75 all carry forward to the next year. Members rolled over 12 million nights from 2009 to 2010; are any of them yours?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...