1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 12, 2010 8:54 PM by travelpete RSS

A am a Gold member and I have 2 Summer Promotional nights in my account that expire 12/31/2010. How do I go about using them? I cannot find any reference to them when making a reservation on-line, and the only thing I see close is to use points.

mywoodsidefarm Gold
Currently Being Moderated

How do I go about using my 2 Summer Promotional nights that will expire 12/31/2010. I cannot find any reference to them when making a reservation on-line, and the only thing I see close is to use my points. THANKS!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: A am a Gold member and I have 2 Summer Promotional nights in my account that expire 12/31/2010. How do I go about using them? I cannot find any reference to them when making a reservation on-line, and the only thing I see close is to use
    travelpete Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated
    You may check for rewards redemption availability by accessing MarriottRewards.com. Log into your account online by entering your Marriott Rewards account number, or the e-mail address on file, and your password. Please look for the heading "DISCOVER" and click on "Find a Hotel." Complete the information and be sure to select "Use Marriott Rewards points." Please click on the red "Find" button. All available hotels will be listed, along with their category number, the paid rate and the number of points required, under the column "Reward Type." As your promotional free night certificate is valid at hotel categories one through four, be sure to limit your selection to hotels in this category range. Please click on the red "Select" button to proceed. You have reached Step 1 "Choose dates, room and rates." Please make your selection from the choices provided under the tab labeled "Redeem Points." Please confirm your room preferences and click on the red "Continue" button to proceed. You have reached Step 2 "Enter guest information." The first option under "Credit Card information" is labeled "Select e-certificate for your reservation." Your unused promotional certificate will be listed. Please note that it expires on December 31, 2010. This means your stay must be completed on or before that date. If you have more than one promotional certificate on file, please stop the online reservation process and call our Reservations office for assistance. You may locate your area's Reservation office online at: http://www.marriott.com/reservation/worldnum.mi If you have one promotional certificate, select the box to apply it toward your reservation and proceed through the remaining steps. Once your redemption reservation is completed, you will only need to provide your account number upon check-in.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...