2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 6, 2010 4:22 PM by travelway2much RSS

May I offer my points to a friend to use?

dgsack Silver
Currently Being Moderated
Can I redeem points for a hotel room that I don't occupy? I want to give points as a gift

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: May I offer my points to a friend to use?
    zukracer Alumni Steward Platinum 4 Reviews
    Yes, you will need to plan ahead though, generally they issue the certificate in their name and mail it to them. Takes a little bit but works just fine :) Call the MR number on your card, they can get it all sorted out for you. You'll need to make the reservation and know their address.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: May I offer my points to a friend to use?
    travelway2much Platinum 4 Reviews
    Yes, done it several times. Lately, they do not require the "snail mail" version. Most can be done over the phone. Recently did this at the Marriott in NY and was able to complete over the phone.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...