3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 14, 2010 5:45 PM by nycuws10025 RSS

how long does one have until the points acquired expire? thanks!

scb222 Member
Currently Being Moderated
how long does one have until the points acquired expire? when will my points expires?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: how long does one have until the points acquired expire? thanks!
    nycuws10025 Platinum
    Marriott Rewards points currently do not expire. However, the MR Terms and Conditions include language to the effect that Marriott can change the terms of the program at any time, so there's nothing to say they couldn't impose such a change in the future. I hope that's helpful for you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews
    According to the MR Terms and Conditions: An account may be closed at Marriott's discretion if no points are accrued during a 24-month period. All points in the account will be forfeited at that time. You may want to consider getting the MR Visa card and charge a few dollars on it every now and then.

nycuws10025 Platinum
    Thanks NewHilton! I stand corrected. I don't know how I missed that in the T&C!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...