3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 24, 2011 8:40 PM by mijoh1 RSS

How do you find out how many total Marriott points you have?

mijoh1 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated
How do you find out how many total Marriott points you have?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: How do you find out how many total Marriott points you have?
    newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews
    Call the MR Customer Service phone number on the back of your card. They can tell you how many total points and nights that you have accumulated.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews
    You can go to the hotel website at marriott.com and click 'sign in'. When you have logged on, click on 'my account' and a dropdown menu will appear with your point balance. If you click on 'my account overview', it will take you to a page where all your activity YTD and historical total nights will be there. You can also access account activity to track all your stays, any promos and points credited to insure accuracy. Hope this helps.

mijoh1 Platinum
    Yes. It does show total nights on that page, but it does not show the total number of points you have accumulated for the entire time you have been a Marriott rewards member. That is the info that I am looking for.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...