4 Replies Latest reply: Jun 15, 2013 8:53 PM by jimaruba RSS

Rewarding Events credit

teebee Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I have booked several group events this summer but only two were given Rewarding Events credit. One added Bonus Points for the group stay (after I asked) but didn't give me the added nights credited with Rewarding Events. Who can fix this?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Rewarding Events credit
    profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
    I would suggest that you call the number on the back of your Platinum Rewards card -- this is a case where an email contact probably won't help. They are usually pretty good in handling cases on the phone. ProfChiara

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Rewarding Events credit
    ruebling Platinum

This always happens to me. I book about 10 events per year and honestly less than half of them post without me having to call the hotel  group sales contact and follow up. Often several times. I believe each hotel has to  pay for those points.

Book_Worm Platinum 8 Reviews

I booked 9 group events over the past school year. I had to make follow up calls for all 9 events (one from November and one from December still not resolved). This summer my events are through Hilton- the hours spent trying to resolve my events from the school year are not the best use of my time. In all fairness, I gave Marriott a chance for the past two years.

jimaruba Gold 1 Reviews

Is the reason the activity is all hotel reviews to deter discussion of issues? There should be a separate location for hotel reviews and a way to search for hotel reviews

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...