1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 29, 2010 4:10 PM by profchiara RSS

I want to use Marriott Rewards Visa Points to pay for services used while at a Marriott Vacation Club.   What is the process?

helenandbill Gold
Currently Being Moderated
I want to use Marriott Rewards Visa Points to pay for services used while at a Marriott Vacation Club. What is the process?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: I want to use Marriott Rewards Visa Points to pay for services used while at a Marriott Vacation Club.   What is the process?
    profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated
    I don't know the particular services you're considering, but I would rethink using points for things other than hotel rooms, spas or MAYBE expensive dinners. Points used for hotel rooms tend to be much more valuable per point spent than other services. Since I haven't done this myself, I am guessing you would simply tell the property that you want to pay for the services with points. Hope this is of some help! You might check FlyerTalk forum and InsideFlyer magazine because they often discuss similar issues of how to use points and miles. ProfChiara

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...