3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 27, 2010 11:00 PM by newhiltonmembr RSS

How do I find out if I have enough points for a free night?

johnshortall Member
Currently Being Moderated

How do I find out if I have enough points for a free night? How many points does it take to redeem a free night stay at any Marriot Hoyel?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: How do I find out if I have enough points for a free night?
    profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
    Each hotel has a different point rating up to category 8. There is a table you can look at under rewards that lists what each category costs in points per night. If you stay 5 nights on rewards (in any category) you'll get the fifth night free. A simpler way to do it may be to find the hotel you want and just click on the 'use points' section when scheduling your stay. If it says you don't have enough points, there is usually the option of buying points. Hope this helps! ProfChiara

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: A: How do I find out if I have enough points for a free night?
    mickolasjae Platinum 3 Reviews
    The hotel category is on the left and the number of points you would need per night is on the right. 1 - 6,000 2 - 7,500 3 - 10,000 4 - 15,000 5 - 20,000 6 - 25,000 7 - 30,000 8 - 35,000

• A: How do I find out if I have enough points for a free night?
    newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews
    And, there are Point Saver awards... if you are lucky enough to find a time and place to use them.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...