2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 25, 2010 8:46 PM by leeann RSS

HOW DO REWARD POINTS COMPARE TO VACATON CLUB POINTS??I HAVE OVER 475,000 REWARD POINTS.

bud999 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

HOW DO REWARD POINTS COMPARE TO VACATON CLUB POINTS?? I HAVE OVER 475,000 REWARD POINTS. WHAT WILL MY REWARD POINTS BUY IN THEVACATION CLUB PROGRAM???

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: HOW DO REWARD POINTS COMPARE TO VACATON CLUB POINTS??I HAVE OVER 475,000 REWARD POINTS.
    surfclubber Platinum
    Nothing. It is a separate program now. You can still use your points on marriott.com to book the vacation club resorts.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: HOW DO REWARD POINTS COMPARE TO VACATON CLUB POINTS??I HAVE OVER 475,000 REWARD POINTS.
    leeann Platinum
    Or, if you are a Platinum or Gold member, which I am assuming you are, you could cash in your points for Marriott gift certificates. Every 135,000 gives you $1000 of certificates. We usually make our reservations wherever we want, and then use the marriott certificates to pay. That way, when you try to make reservations, you aren't restricted by points to specific room choices (using points sometimes doesn't offer you the best rooms) , or unavailability because the hotel has maxed out on people using points on the nights you need rooms.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...