1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 7, 2010 5:11 PM by zukracer RSS

Are regular points available for redemption at Marriot Vacation Clubs in Aruba?  (surf Club or Ocean Club)

andrewc Platinum
Currently Being Moderated
I want to know if marriot points can be redeemed for free stays at Marriott vacation club properties in Aruba

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Aruba
  • A: Are regular points available for redemption at Marriot Vacation Clubs in Aruba?  (surf Club or Ocean Club)
    zukracer Alumni Steward Platinum 4 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated
    I believe so as the reservation screen shows them as a cat 7 property. The trick is the vacation clubs fill up quickly and are often hard to get in with using points. Also it has been my experience that they do *NOT* seem to care about your Marriott Rewards status unless you are an owner or prospective owner, so don't expect any great upgrades. Otherwise, go for it, hopefully your trip is available for points :)

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...