2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 30, 2010 4:36 PM by fbrewooo RSS

Rewards Credit Card Offers

farmkid1957 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I had a Marriott Rewards credit card 3-4 years ago and cancelled it after using it for one year. If I get a Premier Rewards credit card now, am I eligible for the sign-up bonus points and free night, or am I not considered a "new" member because of the previous card?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Rewards Credit Card Offers
    zukracer Alumni Steward Platinum 4 Reviews
    Best thing would be to call Chase and ask them (they run the MR cards these days). I would assume that you would get the sign up bonus as it would be a new account regardless of previous accounts but you can probably get that sorted out with a quick call. Let us know what you find :)

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Rewards Credit Card Offers
    fbrewooo Gold
    you definitely get the bonus, it is a new account. I have a couple of them myself. As long as you qualify for the credit, your gonna get the bonuses as well!... Good Luck

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...