2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 31, 2011 1:21 PM by kristyw RSS

Is there a way to use/transfer Marriott Reward points for rental cars

steveinbalt Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Is there a way to use/transfer Marriott Reward points for rental cars

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Is there a way to use/transfer Marriott Reward points for rental cars
    newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Is there a way to use/transfer Marriott Reward points for rental cars
    kristyw Platinum 3 Reviews

I too was having trouble with this partnership with Hertz.    I have not resolved it as of yet for a rental car I got in San Francisco and gave my Marriott Reward #.   I never received the points so I will have to address it again soon.   I would like some advise on the rental car Marriott partnership as well.     It seems that some partnerships have issues with the staff at the partners not being training in Marriott Rewards processes.     This is a great area for Marriott to possibly get some kind of training in for partner companies and their staff.    This would be awesome for the Reward Members.   Some times we have to do many extra steps to earn points without the automatic process occurring like when we stay at a Marriott property.   

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...