1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 19, 2010 10:59 AM by NathalieF RSS

Can I combine my reward points with my brother-in-law?

socaltraveller Silver
Currently Being Moderated
We're interested in a 3-bedroom villa at that Grand Residences at Lake Tahoe next winter, but we don't have enough points. Can I combine my points with my brother-in-law so our families can share the villa for the week? Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Can I combine my reward points with my brother-in-law?
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated
    SOCALTraveller, Thank you for your question. Both parties need to sign an affidavit before the transfer can take place, and they cannot transfer more points than the amount of the reward requested. The transfer would have to be in increments of 1,000 points. I would recommend contacting the Marriott Rewards Customer Care team directly, using the number on the back of your membership card, to get more information and start the process. I would also advise that you book your redemption reservation first. As a note, please give the process a few days, as the affidavit would have to be FAXed to you to be signed and then FAXed back in. I hope this information is helpful - thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...