1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 19, 2010 10:55 AM by NathalieF RSS

Is it true not paying annual maintenance fees at MVCI can also lead  to suspension of Platinum, Gold,or Silver status?  I would think this is de-coupled

nomadictravele Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Can ones rewards status suspended related to nonpayment of annual due for MVC owners having achieved a reward level?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Is it true not paying annual maintenance fees at MVCI can also lead  to suspension of Platinum, Gold,or Silver status?  I would think this is de-coupled
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated
    nomadictravele, The Elite status does not get suspended. However, the account can be put in an Audit status if timeshare fees are not paid. This is similar to an account that would be placed under audit for non-payment of hotel bills, or fraudulent activity. When an account is placed under audit, the member can still earn points and Elite nights on the account, however, the ability to redeem for rewards and online access is suspended until the financial or fraudulent matter has been resolved with Auditing or MVCI Financial Services. I hope this is helpful - thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...