2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 15, 2010 7:23 PM by pxinsider RSS

Can I get Marriott Rewards credit for a lengthy stay at a Ritz Carlton?

aizquierdo3 Gold 10 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated
I am going to stay a month in D.C. - but I'm staying at a Ritz Carlton. I want to know if I can get any credit for that stay through my Marriott Rewards program.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Can I get Marriott Rewards credit for a lengthy stay at a Ritz Carlton?
    newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews
    No. You can redeem points at Ritz Carlton but you cannot earn points according to the MR Terms and Conditions.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Can I get Marriott Rewards credit for a lengthy stay at a Ritz Carlton?
    pxinsider Platinum
    I asked the same question to the rewards line of a different Ritz. They will honor your points to allow you to stay there but do not give you points or credit you stays. they also do not acknowledge your elite status- pretty much just a different hotel on the marriott web site but not much in the way of marriott loyalty- too bad -i would have given them more business.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...