2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 30, 2010 1:01 PM by kahunapremier RSS

the maximum of points is how many 50 ou 60000  megabonus 30 april 2010

klaus29 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

here my question any insider can help me what is the maximum of points with the megabonus what end the the 30 of april 50000 ou 60000 points i stay more at 30 payd nights in asie and question 2 when start the next magabonus top secret? than

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: the maximum of points is how many 50 ou 60000  megabonus 30 april 2010
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews
    klaus, the promo I'm signed up for is max 50k points. No clue when the next megabonus might start.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: the maximum of points is how many 50 ou 60000  megabonus 30 april 2010
    kahunapremier Platinum
    50,000 for this SPRING promotion and look for a FALL Mega bonus promotion, similar in points. Marriott gives these promotions, which are the BEST in the business. 100,000 points in a year just by staying at Marriott, either 25-30 nights each promotion. Can't beat that. Anything better than that would be 60k in Delta miles as well as Points at Marriott, or what Marriott use to do and that was to Double Dip, something Hilton Honors do now. Mega bonus isn't top secret. What is top secret, or what takes more of your time is called Life Time status. I have suggested many times now for many years, for Marriott populate that via login for each account. Present that to the users and if the users know how close they are to achieving that goal would = more stayed nights at Marriott. A win win!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...