1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 12, 2010 8:26 PM by anadyr RSS

Reward Points

sherring Platinum
Currently Being Moderated
Is it still an option to maintain our gold status by using 20,000 reward pts? We are staying at Downtown Marriott in INPLS, IN and no upgrade or request were honored. Could this be the reason? Can I upgrade to Gold?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Reward Points
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated
    I recommend that you call Marriott Rewards (located in Salt Lake City) 1 801 468 4000 (8:15am - 9:00pm, Monday - Friday, US Eastern time), and ask if that program still is in play. In the past it was possible to move up from Gold to Platinum for 35,000 points, assuming you met the qualifications for Gold. I have not heard that the program is still in the portfolio, but also have not heard that it is not. Good luck and post back what they say, and thanks for asking.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...