2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 13, 2010 2:31 PM by anadyr RSS

What are rollover Nights and how can I use them?

bettycan Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I have 13 Rollover Nights - what are they?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: A: What are rollover Nights and how can I use them?
    klaus29 Silver
    exuse my poor englisch when you gold member you need 50 nights with your 13 rollover nights 50 -13 is 37 also for this year you have to stay only 37 nights and you stay gold member for the next yeahr

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: What are rollover Nights and how can I use them?
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
    It means you exceeded the requirements for the silver elite level last year by 13 nights, and therefore these nights are banked in your account as a balance. Thus, you have already made Silver, and are well on your way to Gold Elite status as Klaus said in his answer. Stay 37 more nights and you are there! Good luck.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...