3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 27, 2012 5:14 PM by klaus29 RSS

for get the maximum points for 30 nights  for the arrival gift

klaus29 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

here my question for get the maximum de points for 30 nights for arrival gift 1 reservation for 30 nights only 500 points 2 15 reservations for 2 nights check inn and check aout the same day this is 7500 points is this possible? thank you for your help

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: for get the maximum points for 30 nights  for the arrival gift
    lesliepamel Platinum
    Klause, A brilliant idea! However would you not have to remove you luggage etc from your room when checking out after 2 days. Then when you check in again, I bet you would get a different room! So pretty early in your stay - maybe about half way through - you would be completely flumoxed as to which room you would sleep in for that night. If you made extra charges to your room, you would really have to be on the ball to ensure that you always gave the current correct room number, otherwise your 15 bills would likely contain many, probably unfathomable, mistakes. Not to mention Marriott's bad habit of incorrectly accounting for points and nights to add to your bill. I reckon you could end up faxing at least 8 of those 15 bills back to Marriott to have them enter correctly the Reward that you are entitled to! Let me know if it works, then I will try 30 reservations in 30 days, get 15,000 points, and 30 welcome gifts.!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: for get the maximum points for 30 nights  for the arrival gift
    blava007 Platinum
    When your stay includes consecutive nights, regardless if you plan to check-out and check-in again, you will receive only one arrival gift. The number of reservation for your arrival gift does not matter/count if your stay includes consecutive nights.

• Re: A: for get the maximum points for 30 nights  for the arrival gift
      klaus29 Silver

after   longtime  i find the answer.  if  you make  reservation for  30  nights  ,  the  best  way  is  1  night  is  reserved  on the  name  of  mister  x , and  the  next  night  on miss  X;  like  this  the  points  stay  in the  family.. not 500  points  ,  but 7500  points.

, Sametimes  you have  offers  for  1  stay  you get  1  dinner  free  or  one  spa..  same  probleme  if  you book  30 days  you get only 1  time  your  dinner  or  spa..

for this offer you neet a minimum stay  of 2 nights.. here  the    same  you  book  the  first  2  nights  for  madame  x  and  the next  2  nights  on the  name  from  mister.x

result  for  15  Times booked  2  nights  you dont  get not only  15 time your arrival  gift.  But  15  times a  dinner  or  a  spa.           I think this looks  mutch better  at  only

1 arrival gif ,and only 1 dinner or spa.

schure  the 2  guest  have  to be  MR  member

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...