This discussion is locked
Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 18, 2010 11:23 PM by toffeepud RSS

Is anyone else having an issue with this new site design?

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated
Is anyone else having an issue with this new site design?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Is anyone else having an issue with this new site design?
    ready42 Platinum 3 Reviews
    it is a terrible site to navigate, especially at the beginning. They can do better!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

lorirobert Platinum
    Yes, I hardly use it anymore, and after about 5 minutes I have wasted enough of my time and log out. Apparently, they are not listening to the people who have used this site consistently.

boulevardmarti Platinum
    I'm unable to find a place where I can list personal requests. It was deleted, then reinstated, and now it's disappeared again. Has anyone else noticed the difference? I really liked being able to make requests and so did my Gold Level wife.

toffeepud Platinum
    Yes. Impossible to ask a question. Kept coming back to tell me to choose country when I have repeatedly chosen USA and it wouldn't accept it. AAAAAAARGH!!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...