2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 20, 2011 3:59 PM by mikiegfla RSS

Any recommendations for Rome hotels with children?

travelalltime Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Any recommendations for Rome hotels with children? All hotels only offer two to a room. I can use points or pay, but it seems very pricey to get two rooms IN town. Appreciate your insight! Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Rome, Italy
  • A: Any recommendations for Rome hotels with children?
    proelite Platinum 1 Reviews
    I think that the ct Yd is the cheapest hotel if you need 2 rooms for kids but most hotels will let you put an extra bed in the room if they are under 15 years old. The Rome Marriott Park Hotel is the largest Convention Center hotel in Europe. and has a Spa & wellness center and a large outdoor pool . The Courtyard Rome Central Park in Rome is nice to have a hotel at the park with kids but it is in the business district close to Villa Madama, St. Peter's Basilica, and Stadio Olimpico. I Stayed at the Venice Courtyard next to the airport and took a 20 minute bus ride to Venice. The bus stop is right across the street from the hotel and the hotel will sell you tickets.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Any recommendations for Rome hotels with children?
    mikiegfla Platinum 4 Reviews
    The Courtyard Central Park is very well suited for a family. Here's a link to a reply I issued just yesterday on this property to another person seeking information. http://www.marriottrewardsinsiders.marriott.com/thread/7393

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...