1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 15, 2011 11:53 AM by nhtraveler RSS

Can a Gold Elite Member expect to receive room upgrade if they are using the Govt/Military rate?

ranger80 Gold
Currently Being Moderated
Could a Gold Elite Member expect to receive room upgrade if they are using the Govt/Military rate?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Can a Gold Elite Member expect to receive room upgrade if they are using the Govt/Military rate?
    nhtraveler Platinum 3 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated
    Hi Ranger80 - I'm a Platinum Elite member who travels on the govt./military rate and have received upgrades when available. I believe that you, as a Gold member, would also. I'd suggest calling the hotel several days before, ask to speak to the front desk manager, confirm your reservation, and then casually say, "As a Gold Elite member, is there any chance for an upgrade?" I've always had better luck when not making it seem as if I expect it. Good luck. nhtraveler

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...