1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 20, 2011 7:55 AM by pingreeman RSS

Which of the level 1-4 properties in the Portsmouth, NH that include breakfast would you recommend?

bigbird Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Whick of the level 1-4 hotels in the Portsmouth, NH that include breakfast would you recommend?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Portsmouth, New Hampshire, USA
  • A: Which of the level 1-4 properties in the Portsmouth, NH that include breakfast would you recommend?
    pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated
    I've not been to Portsmouth, but here is how I do my research: I begin with Marriott using cat 1-4 hotels and I check the box for free breakfast for Portsmouth, NH. I then do a TripAdvisor search of of hotels in Portsmouth and filter on Marriott-branded hotels only and compare the two lists. TA ranks the Residence Inn Portsmouth highest and is likely your best bet. The RI downtown ranks higher on TA, but is a Cat5 and was excluded from the Marriott list when filtering on Cat1-Cat4.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...