3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 9, 2011 4:02 AM by dcfcfoxes RSS

any comments about the Marriott Royal Aurora in Moscow?

armitage Platinum
Currently Being Moderated
any comments about the Marriott Royal Aurora in Moscow? Has anyone stayed there recently(we are going in Sept.) Just wondering how"welcome" as a plat. member and any suggestons?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Moscow, Russia
  • A: any comments about the Marriott Royal Aurora in Moscow?
    govtwarrior Platinum
    Good choice. Much nicer than the Grand. Aurora is closer to Red Square and Aeroplate (if walking) and personnally I think it has a better "american breakfast". They definitely put on the charm for all guests and make you feel appreciated as a loyal customer.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

armitage Platinum
    Thank you for your reply. Do you know if they honor Platinum, with conceirge floor, breakfast, good view etc?

dcfcfoxes Platinum
    I'm currently staying at the Royal Aurora and they definitely recognize platinum status - executive lounge access, free internet and breakfast. The staff has been very friendly and accomodating. I don't think you'll go wrong.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...