2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 10, 2011 2:18 AM by michaelss RSS

Can you transfer airline, car and other hotel points/miles to Marriott account?

michaelss Platinum
Currently Being Moderated
Can you transfer airline, car and other hotel points/miles to Marriott account?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Can you transfer airline, car and other hotel points/miles to Marriott account?
    pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews
    You may be able to transfer airline miles into Marriott points, but you should really check with the airline site as you cannot make this request within the Marriott site. This is true of most loyalty programs, i.e., the request to convert is with the "host" program. I have not heard of any rental car conversions as these usually earn miles/points directly into the airline/hotel member's account. No hotel programs allow conversion between hotel awards - counter-intuitive to say the least. NOTE: It is NOT advised to convert between programs as the conversion factor/ratio diminishes the value of the original points/miles after conversion fees and bad "exchange rates."

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Can you transfer airline, car and other hotel points/miles to Marriott account?
    michaelss Platinum
    Thank you, I fly to so many places my airline miles never seem to amount to anything I can use before they expire. Thanks again

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...