2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 28, 2011 3:31 PM by phillyflyer30 RSS

Which of the Mariott hotels is the best for young kids and near Sea World?

vtfamily Member
Currently Being Moderated

We have a 3 year old and will be there for only a few days. We will fly in and out so a short visit.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Orlando, Florida, USA
  • A: Which of the Mariott hotels is the best for young kids and near Sea World?
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
    The Ren. is located right across the street. Likewise, I also enjoy the Residence Inn, especially with a young child. Having the refrigerator and kitchen at the RI will save a lot of money for you. Likewise, the kids find the RI more like home. Have a great time, there is a lot to do in that area.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Which of the Mariott hotels is the best for young kids and near Sea World?
    phillyflyer30 Platinum 1 Reviews
    I prefer Residence Inns as well as we have small children. I did the whole Sea World/Busch Gardens/Spring Training trip last year and had a great time. On an aside, we bought a Sesame Place Grover Season Pass that gives you access to Seaworld/Busch Gardens/etc and it was cheaper than buying through Seaworld plus gave us Free Preferred Parking.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...