2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 5, 2011 6:01 PM by stuartt RSS

Can I request a guest satisfaction survey ?

stuartt Platinum
Currently Being Moderated
At one time, Marriott rooms used to have a guest survey to fill in (paper form). If I am unhappy or for that matter very happy with an experience during a stay, can I request a Guest Satisfaction Survey and if so how ?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
United Kingdom
  • A: Can I request a guest satisfaction survey ?
    pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews
    I believe it is the policy of Marriott to stock all front desks with a reasonable inventory of "Guest Survey" cards for guests to complete. These cards are usually "property-only" surveys and do not influence the Marriott corporate rating. Only the e-mailed survey requests directly affect the property's corporate status for customer satisfaction. IMO, the most "powerful" (in terms of influence) is an e-mail sent to customercare@marriott.com with comments both good and bad.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Can I request a guest satisfaction survey ?
    stuartt Platinum
    Many thanks !

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...