1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 23, 2011 6:29 PM by pointjunkie RSS

If someone has Marriott points built up and is allowing me to use their points, how does that process work?

perrygirl Gold
Currently Being Moderated
I have a co-worker who has a ton of points built up and he will not use them, he is allowing me to use them for my vacation this summer, what do i need to do?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
St. Louis, Missouri, USA
  • A: If someone has Marriott points built up and is allowing me to use their points, how does that process work?
    pointjunkie Platinum 2 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated
    First of all you need to figure out where and when you want to go. (Isn't it summer already?) You can certainly go on the website for search for location and point levels. Then you need to sit with your co-worker so they can book the vacation using points. This can be done online but I suggest over the phone so that your name will be listed on the reservation as the guest. If you are signed up for Marriott Rewards (it's "free"), make sure your MR number is listed on the reservation. Any charges you incur on the room...room service, excursions, etc will turn into points for you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...