5 Replies Latest reply: Jun 20, 2011 9:32 PM by cderner RSS

In Marriott Casa De Magna Cancun is there any members lounge?

docbobsant Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

In Marriott Casa De Magna Cancun is there any members lounge? I heard that some Marriotts have members lounge where they serve food and you can grab a drink I was just wondering if there was anything like this for platinum members in Cancun. Thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
  • A: In Marriott Casa De Magna Cancun is there any members lounge?
    dejamo Platinum
    Recentl;y returned from there after a week stay with spouse and teenage boys. No, there is no Concierge lounge on the property. We were all inclusive, (well worth it if you can swing it). Any other specific questions, about the property, let me know. It started out with a few bumps, that I as a PP did not expect, nor appreciate, but I spoke to the management, and they could not have made our stay more enjoyable. (See my previous post regarding the Cancun Casa Magna). Dej

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

docbobsant Platinum
    Thanks for the feedback. I tried for the all inclusive and they are not offering it unless I can cover it with points. I am well short since we are a party of 7 . I am being told that for 70 USD per person you can eat at the JW club 91. They said that the food is changed 5 times a day and drinks (beer/Wine ) are included. I was wondering if that s that like an all inclusive? Thanks again. Rob

dejamo Platinum
    70 USD pp pd at the JW 91 club sounds like a great deal, it is usually more than that. The name “Club 91” is derived from the 91 steps leading up the Mayan pyramid at Chichen-Itza, known as the “Castle”. Each of the four sides of this pyramid has 91 steps which added together account for the 364 days in the Mayan calendar year. Club 91 communicates the allure of this mysterious culture and the sophistication of the JW Marriott Cancun Resort and Spa. Club 91 guests will have access to the exclusive Club 91 Lounge during their stay, which offers five daily food and beverage presentations. The pool is much nicer as well. I recommend emailing their virtual concierge prior to arrival to arrrange all the particulars. Good luck and have a nice trip. Dej

lakeshore Platinum 11 Reviews
    Club 91 is fantastic, but if you have kids, you need to check. For some reason, I am thinking that they can't enter.

cderner Platinum 11 Reviews
    It's been a over a year since I stayed on the club 91 level, but there were several children in the lounge during our stay.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...