2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 1, 2011 1:22 PM by boomer RSS

This question is about the bistro at Courtyard. Will Marriott stay with that? I miss the old style breakfast. I noticed Residence Inn is serving breakfast now is it similar to the old Courtyard style/

residentx Gold
Currently Being Moderated

This question is about the bistro at Courtyard. Will Marriott stay with that? I miss the old style breakfast. I noticed Residence Inn is serving breakfast now is it similar to the old Courtyard style/

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Reston, Virginia, USA
  • A: This question is about the bistro at Courtyard. Will Marriott stay with that? I miss the old style breakfast. I noticed Residence Inn is serving breakfast now is it similar to the old Courtyard style/
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
    Hi Residentx, and thanks for your question. The Bistro at Courtyard hotels provides more choices and options for guests and allows for a quicker grab-and-go service for those guests that are in a hurry. And since many of our guests have asked for evening food and bar service, the Bistro also enables Courtyard hotels to now provide this service. So as far as the breakfast menu itself, all of the items previously available on the breakfast buffet are also still available on the Bistro menu, as well as a variety of new offerings, including Starbucks coffee. Regards, Andy

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: This question is about the bistro at Courtyard. Will Marriott stay with that? I miss the old style breakfast. I noticed Residence Inn is serving breakfast now is it similar to the old Courtyard style/
    boomer Platinum
    I have mixed feelings on the new Courtyards concept. While I was never a huge fan of many of the Courtyard breakfasts, I liked it better than the bistro which has a fast food restaurant feeling. However, I did just stay at a recently remodeled Courtyard and had breakfast. I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that teh food was delivered on real plates and the quality was very good. I guess it is just an adjustment thing. The "Astro Turf" grass planter on the high top table is odd though :) Residence Inn breakfasts are similar to the old Courtyard breakfast buffets but with a more limited selection usually. I find them a step above the SpringHill Suites breakfasts however, if given the choice between RI and SH for a short stay, will usually stay at Springhill as the points per $ spent are normal where RI is 50% less.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...