3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 1, 2011 11:27 AM by mikiegfla RSS

What is the best way to travel frome the Rome Park Marriott Hotel to the port of Civitavecchia.

rarthurp Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated
What is the best way to travel frome the Rome Park Marriott Hotel to the port of Civitavecchia to board a Princess cruise ship.Is there a taxi or limousine service?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Rome, Italy
  • A: What is the best way to travel frome the Rome Park Marriott Hotel to the port of Civitavecchia.
    newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews
    Depends on what you mean by best. The easiest way will be for the hotel to call a taxi for you. However, you can take bus, metro and train combinations (with transfers) which will be cheaper, not faster and certainly not easier. And, if you're carrying the usual 'cruise luggage', you won't want to drag that on the bus/metro/train... most likely. When I'm on vacation, I want to be on vacation.... so having the hotel arrange for a taxi would be my choice.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: What is the best way to travel frome the Rome Park Marriott Hotel to the port of Civitavecchia.
    blava007 Platinum
    It's about 1 hour car ride from city due to traffic to the port for about ~ 80.00 - 100 Euros. A train from Marriott ~ 45 minutes, for 7.00 Euros to the port. Dealing with your bags to save $ will not be fun at all, TAXI service is your answer. Have a good cruise, enjoy the history.

mikiegfla Platinum 4 Reviews
    While Blava007 is correct in his travel assessment, saving 93 Euros (or $134) by taking the train versus taxi does sound like fun to me. For me it's a complete waste of money just for convenience.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...