1 Reply Latest reply: May 21, 2011 10:40 PM by techie RSS

Anyone have an opinion on the Residence Inn Downtown New Orleans? I plan a 5 or 6 night stay in November.  I'm also considering the JW Marriott or Renaisance Pere Marquete, but for an extended stay I prefer a place with extra space and a kitchen.

nanaglo45 Gold 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated
Anyone have an opinion on the Residence Inn Downtown New Orleans? I plan a 5 or 6 night stay in November. I'm also considering the JW Marriott or Renaisance Pere Marquete, but for an extended stay I prefer a place with extra space and a kitchen.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
  • A: Anyone have an opinion on the Residence Inn Downtown New Orleans? I plan a 5 or 6 night stay in November.  I'm also considering the JW Marriott or Renaisance Pere Marquete, but for an extended stay I prefer a place with extra space and a
    techie Platinum 7 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated
    I can't comment on the Residence Inn, but my suggestion is to not stay at the JW unless they have made some big changes in the last couple of years. The location is good, but the hot water didn't work, the concierge lounge door was broken and there was no staff a lot...at check in/check out, for example. Also, the valet parking retrieved my car, then left it with the keys in, unattended, as the one employee went down for another one. It was a rental, but at the same time, they only way they'd know someone didn't steal it when I drove off was because no one filed a stolen vehicle report. That said, I don't know where to tell you TO stay in New Orleans. The Courtyard Near the French Quarter is fine, but it is a Courtyard and not a RI. The Marriott New Orleans had internet slower than dial up last year and the air conditioning barely kept up, but they told me at the time they were upgrading the internet last August....again, the rooms are not all that big.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...