3 Replies Latest reply: May 9, 2011 9:55 PM by paulman RSS

Which is the best Marriott to stay, while I visit my new grand-daughter in Melrose?

sandiegofred Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Which is the best Marriott to stay, while I visit my new grand-daughter in Melrose?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
  • A: Which is the best Marriott to stay, while I visit my new grand-daughter in Melrose?
    profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
    There are lots of Marriotts in the Boston area, but #14 and #11 appear closest to Melrose. http://www.marriott.com/search/refineSearch.mi?recordsPerPage=20 I don't know anything about those hotels, since I have only stayed in Boston ones. It depends whether or not you want proximity or a really nice hotel. One of the two is definitely an airport hotel and I suspect the other is mainly used for that as well. ProfChiara

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Which is the best Marriott to stay, while I visit my new grand-daughter in Melrose?
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews
    I have stayed at the Spring Hill Suites in Peabody (43 Newbury St Rte US 1 North) and found the property to be very clean and they had an excellent breakfast. I have also stayed at the Courtyard Logan Airport and it was OK. Renovations while I was there so didn't impress. But, might be fine now as renovations are complete. Can be pricey. Good location if you don't have a car as they have an airport shuttle. Hope this helps. Enjoy the stay and congrats on the new grandchild!...and Happy Mothers Day!

paulman Silver 8 Reviews
    If you want to stay as close to Melrose as possible, there is a spring hill suites on rt. 1 in peabody, there is also a peabody marriott. If you don't want to stay in the burbs and would rather stay in town, go to the marriot long warf or the marriott customs house. Both are a quick ride to the tobin bridge and up to melrose.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...