5 Replies Latest reply: May 4, 2011 7:07 PM by kmsimpson RSS

Has the service at Marriott changed???

cyndif Platinum
Currently Being Moderated
Am I loosing my mind or has the service changed for the bad in 2011 at the full Service Marriotts? I got a notification in Dec. 2010 that I was in the top 3% of Marriott guest and I would say the serv at every Marriott ( 5 ngt a w ) is worse.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Has the service at Marriott changed???
    woodyherman Platinum
    from 1986 to 25 years later its like the Westin compared to the MARRRIOTT, I WAS GOING TO WRIGHT cLARION BUT THEY ARE CLAEANER

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

melinda15 Platinum
    Interesting enough, I was about to send out an e-mail about this. I has gotten so bad that I had to switch to the Hilton. Very disturbed about that. The linens did not smell fresh, the cleanliness was bad, and on and on. Then I switched to a Courtyard, but they would not hold a bag for me over a weekend. I travel weekly and don't want to log unnecessary items back home. I even contacted the manager and couldn't get any results. So, now to the Hilton. Would much prefer sticking with Marriott, but under these circumstances, It isn't possible

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews
    Very interesting indeed! I checked into a full service Marriott that I have been staying at for years. I noticed this morning that the shower towel was virtually thread bare. This is another example of the "little things" I spoke of that others seemed to think were nit-picky. Hey, Rome is burning.

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews
    Shoeman -- that's not nit-picky, it's incompetent management. More and more common these days in just about every customer service venue.

kmsimpson Member
    I recently called before my stay and specifically asked, "Is there wifi in the room?" I was told, "There is internet in every room." Cool, I was happy - until I actually got to the hotel. the internet was a single hard line. Seriously Marriott??? ONE single hard line?? We had 3 laptops, 2 iPods, and an iPad with us. I felt like I was back in the 1990s. This was one of the Renaissance Grand hotels, supposedly one of your top of the line hotels. C'mon man, get up to date!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...