4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 17, 2011 9:15 AM by arkwright RSS

AC Hotels - Marriott Joint venture: Likely start date?

arkwright Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated
I wonder if anyone - e.g. the ambassadors or, in this case, a voice directly from Marriott Intl - can offer an update on the start date of AC Hoteles-Marriott Spanish joint venture first reported in January 2011. This would help "longer-term" planning. My thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Spain
  • A: AC Hotels - Marriott Joint venture: Likely start date?
    newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews
    I don't know when it will actually happen but it only will open up 4 AC Hotels in Spain to us... http://www.marriottrewardsinsiders.marriott.com/message/6247#6247

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

I am grateful for this contribution. It is certainly true that 4 AC hotels have been reported as going to join the Autograph brand. I am still curious though about the composition of the "AC Hotels By Marriott" joint venture and the extent to which MR members will have links to it.

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
    Arkwright, Marriott is targeting to have online reservations functionality available for AC Hotels around the third week of May, 2011, and targeting to have Marriott Rewards earning and redemption opportunities available at these hotels in late October of this year. More details about the joint venture will be coming your way in just a couple of weeks. In the meantime, I hope this is helpful to you!

To: Marriott Rewards. Many thanks for your very helpful response. Arkwright

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...