4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 31, 2011 5:15 AM by crackfox7 RSS

Hawaii

scottws Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Planning 14-day Hawaii trip in . Splitting time between Kauai and Ko Olina. Are there rooms at either that are special enougha to upgrade in to? Any attractions that are a must to see/do?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Hawaii, USA
  • A: Hawaii
    crackfox7 Member
    I also forgot to mention actually go to the North Shore for nice Swimming. Go to Waimea Bay. Very good spot. Nice Waves, and good beach as well. Eat at Kau Aina Burger. Delicious. Also a very good Thai restaurant called Haliewa Eats. Like I said, any more questions Let me know. Obviously I being military want to mention the Arizona Memorial. I lived on the Pearl City Penisula and could almost see it from my house. Very somber, experience. Also, some great shopping at the Mall downtown. I believe they have the world's largest Victoria Secret if that is interesting at all. Hit me up if you have any more questions.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

crackfox7 Member
    I also forgot to mention actually go to the North Shore for nice Swimming. Go to Waimea Bay. Very good spot. Nice Waves, and good beach as well. Eat at Kau Aina Burger. Delicious. Also a very good Thai restaurant called Haliewa Eats. Like I said, any more questions Let me know. Obviously I being military want to mention the Arizona Memorial. I lived on the Pearl City Penisula and could almost see it from my house. Very somber, experience. Also, some great shopping at the Mall downtown. I believe they have the world's largest Victoria Secret if that is interesting at all. Hit me up if you have any more questions.

kauairesident Platinum 1 Reviews
    Really depends on how much time you plan to spend in the room. Ko Olina has some nice views of Ocean and Lagoons from higher floors but there is much to see on Oahu. Remember you are far from center of any activity out there and H1 is "the most conjested" highway in the country, worse than I5 and/or I405. At what Kauai property will you be staying? That can make a difference but again there is so much to see on Kauai and great beaches and at least one outstanding pool at the Kauai properties.

crackfox7 Member 1 Reviews
    I just left Hawaii after living there four years. Attractions that you must see depend on your style. I suggest the Dole Pineapple Plantation on the North Shore. If you like hiking the Walk up Diamond Head is easy but rewarding. I can give you more challenging ones if you would like. The macadamia nut farm is an awesome place to visit. If you want a really good breakfast visit Boot's and Kemoo's in Kailua. Also, the best beach to go to is Lanai Kai on the windward side over by Kanehoe Bay. Not alot of tourist and a beautiful spot. I suggest driving around the southeast side of the Island. Beautiful Scenery. If you want to Snorkel go to Haunama Bay. Best spot, but get there Early. Also, a big attraction which is very cool is the submarine tour out of the Hilton. It is called the Atlantis Submarine. These are all on Oahu. Ko Olina also has a very good Luau called Paradise Cove. Very Good Spot. If you want to have a real good time, go on the Booze Cruise out of the Outrigger Reef Hotel. Crazy Time. If you go to Kauai, I was there over a weekend, but I highly suggest a Zipline Tour. Very exciting. I can't remember the one I took, the company I mean. But I know they had a canal tubing adventure. Very good Place.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...