2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 21, 2011 3:55 AM by arkwright RSS

Does anyone know if the Dahlmahoy (Edinburgh UK) has a concierge lounge?

shashack Platinum 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated
Does anyone know if the Dahlmahoy (Edinburgh UK) has a concierge lounge?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
  • A: Does anyone know if the Dahlmahoy (Edinburgh UK) has a concierge lounge?
    blava007 Platinum
    No, they do not; they had a complementary Scottish breakfast with all of the local foods, a great library and nice small bar. The hotels is situated on a vast grounds and beautiful golf course, it’s outskirts of town.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Does anyone know if the Dahlmahoy (Edinburgh UK) has a concierge lounge?
    arkwright Platinum 2 Reviews
    I can confirm all that Blava advised. I think it is rare for Marriott "leisure/vacation" resorts to have Concierge Lounges. One small point to add to B's assessment: the hotel is actuall some way (i.e. 10-15 miles) from the city centre, without direct public transport being available. The same (roughly) can be said of its accessibility from Edinburgh Airport. A car is definitely an advantage. Have a good time

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...