4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 7, 2011 12:50 PM by atg0524 RSS

Does anyone know the direct email address for the Casa Magna Resort in Cancun?

3girlstravel Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Does anyone know the direct email address for the Casa Magna Resort in Cancun? I want to request connecting rooms for my upcoming trip.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
  • A: Does anyone know the direct email address for the Casa Magna Resort in Cancun?
    dolphx Platinum
    The CasaMagna is interconnected with the JW Marriott Cancun. The following information appears on their fact sheet for contacting reservations and sales resources. Reservations in U.S: 800-223-6388 mhrs.cunjw.salemgr@marriotthotels.com I have stayed at the JW Marriott attached (Club 91 Level). You will enjoy your stay, I encourage you to take advantage of the onsite restaurants on both sides of the hotel - they are excellent. I did find that by using the Club 91 concierge to make the reservations at the hotel (which are not necessary) you will receive a 10% discount card to the onsite facility.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Does anyone know the direct email address for the Casa Magna Resort in Cancun?
    dejamo Platinum
    3girls...........I just returned on 3/20 from a week there and had a great time.....Had an issue or two initially, and met with the Director of Room Operations for both hotels Mr. Paulino N.. He took care of us above and beyond what was expected. If Paulino is not available, Miguel F. will assist you tremendously. I am sure if you email him directly or as an alternate casamagnacancun.com, they will take care of your request. Good luck and let me know how it goes..............

3girlstravel Platinum
    I just received a response from Mr. Najera for the connecting rooms. Thanks for the tip!!!

atg0524 Platinum 3 Reviews
    Planning a trip there in August. Can you post Mr. N's e-mail?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...