7 Replies Latest reply: Jan 19, 2012 12:40 PM by mgoes2 RSS

Is there a good Marriott near the Port of Miami to stay at the night before a cruise?

tower122 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Is there a good Marriott near the Port of Miami to stay at the night before a cruise?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Miami, Florida, USA
  • A: Is there a good Marriott near the Port of Miami to stay at the night before a cruise?
    spurfan Platinum
    Check out Marriott Biscayne Bay.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Is there a good Marriott near the Port of Miami to stay at the night before a cruise?
    kahunapremier Platinum
    JW Marriott Miami.

f1at1ger Platinum
    Depending on what you want to spend, there are 3 good options that I know of close to the port. My first recommendation would be the South Beach Marriott. I stayed there before I moved there - love that property! It's a short cab ride across the McArthur Causeway to the port, and you're right on the beach. I stayed there once on a cruise trip, and again for another weekend. There is a Courtyard very close to the port in the Brickell area. It's on NE 2nd Ave. It's not terribly far from the Bayside area, which has a park and an outdoor (bayfront) shopping/dining area. It's also a long walk or short cab ride from the American Airlines Arena (home of the Heat) and the Arts Center Complex (always something going on there). There is a Marriott hotel on Biscayne Blvd just north of the Arts Center/Bayside area. All 3 places are within a 10-minute cab ride of the port. Enjoy your trip!

pirate Platinum
    Check out the Marriott Biscayne Bay

• Re: Is there a good Marriott near the Port of Miami to stay at the night before a cruise?
    mabarrett Platinum 4 Reviews

The JW Marquis is amazing - absolutely beautiful and a short cab ride away from the Port. I just stayed at the Marriott Biscayne Bay for work right next to the Port (because the JW Marquis was too expensive); I was very pleasantly surprised - room was a good size, great view, nice little balcony. The outdoor bar was really nice too. My local colleagues commented that they did not know the hotel would be so nice.

• Re: Is there a good Marriott near the Port of Miami to stay at the night before a cruise?
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

The JW is wonderful, but expensive.

mgoes2 Alumni Steward Platinum 1 Reviews

Ditto the JW Marquis!!!  Hotel Beux Arts located on the top floors of this hotel (a Marriott boutique style hotel) is even more amazing!  Personal service, wonderful breakfast, evening cocktails and appetizers, high tech and spectacular views take this even amazing property to a whole new level (pun intended!).  The Biscayne Bay is nice and not as expensive of an option.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...