1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 25, 2011 2:13 PM by NathalieF RSS

What will happen to my booking at the Bangkok Resort & Spa when it joins the Minor’s luxury hotel brand, Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spas in November?

johnaalex Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated
What will happen to my booking at the Bangkok Resort & Spa when it joins the Minor’s luxury hotel brand, Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spas in November? I have a booking for December made through marriott.com but if the hotel leaves the Marriott group what will happen to my Elite benefits for this booking?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: What will happen to my booking at the Bangkok Resort & Spa when it joins the Minor’s luxury hotel brand, Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spas in November?
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated
    johnaalex, Thank you for your question regarding your reservation at the Bangkok Resort & Spa. When this hotel leaves the Marriott family and joins the new hotel company your reservation will still be honored. However, unfortunately Elite Marriott Rewards benefits are no long honored once a property is no longer a Marriott hotel. If you would like to still receive Elite benefits you would need to cancel your current reservation and re-book at a different Marriott hotel. I hope this helps clarify for you. Regards, Laura

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...