2 Replies Latest reply: May 18, 2011 9:54 AM by duranism RSS

How can I redeem free night certificate? Please let me know the process.

duranism Platinum
Currently Being Moderated
I'd like to reserve Renaissance Hotel, Seoul someday with free night certificate. But the hotel reservation department told me that they couldn't make it themselves. How can I make it out and enjoy my vacation?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Seoul, South Korea
  • A: How can I redeem free night certificate? Please let me know the process.
    iestrikesback Platinum 44 Reviews
    Call the Reservations number on the back of your Elite membership card. That's what has always worked for me.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: How can I redeem free night certificate? Please let me know the process.
    duranism Platinum 44 Reviews
    I'd like to reserve a room of Renaissance Hotel Seoul on May 20 for one night using free night certificate. I tried to call your call center but the line couldn't be connected. So please check the availability and make reservation for me if possible. Anyway I will try to call you tomorrow again. Thank you in advance.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...