3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 15, 2011 12:09 PM by jasmin RSS

Any thoughts on the JW or CasaMagna in Cancun in April?

jasmin Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Any thoughts on the JW or CasaMagna in Cancun in April?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
  • A: Any thoughts on the JW or CasaMagna in Cancun in April?
    laurenandrea Silver
    I stayed at the Casa Magna in early 2007 and it was recently renovated, due to Hurricane Wilma and Katrina, while the JW was not. The JW has better restaurants and more upscale amenities, however the two are connected and you can easily take advantage of the amenities and restaurants in the JW. I would recommend staying at the Casa Magna, much better pool area as well, and spending some time at the JW (restaurants, etc). If it is still an option, I had a breakfast package included in my stay and they had an outstanding breakfast spread. Good luck!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

laurenandrea Silver
    I stayed at the Casa Magna in early 2007 and it was recently renovated, due to Hurricane Wilma and Katrina, while the JW was not. The JW has better restaurants and more upscale amenities, however the two are connected and you can easily take advantage of the amenities and restaurants in the JW. I would recommend staying at the Casa Magna, much better pool area as well, and spending some time at the JW (restaurants, etc). If it is still an option, I had a breakfast package included in my stay and they had an outstanding breakfast spread. Good luck!

jasmin Silver
    Thanks for your reply. So you think the pool at the Casamagna is better than the JW? Are the rooms at the Casamagna spacious enough for 4 people do you think? Also, can you use the JW pools if you're staying at the Casamagna? A Marriott rep told me 'no'. Thanks for your help!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...