1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 15, 2011 10:06 AM by NathalieF RSS

We will be spending 4 days in Lisbon in July. What sights should we see and what restaurants should we visit?

joewalsh Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

What restaurant should I not miss in Lisbon?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Lisbon, Portugal
Lisbon, Portugal Marriott Hotels & Resorts Lisbon Marriott Hotel
  • A: We will be spending 4 days in Lisbon in July. What sights should we see and what restaurants should we visit?
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated
    Good Morning, I was able to reach out to the Lisbon Marriott directly and they have provided me with the following information. --- Regarding the sights that no one should miss: in Lisbon the monumental quarter of Belém, which features most beautiful and most important monuments in the city (Jerónimos Monastery, Belém Tower, Discoveries Monument, Coach Museum); Downtown and the Old Quarters where one can find the Castle and the Cathedral, both from the Middle Ages. Lisbon has a countless number of good restaurants that feature great traditional gastronomy - we suggest contacting the Concierge Desk directly upon arrival in order to understand perfectly the options out there, especially the ones that will best align with your preferences. A restaurant one cannot afford to miss is The "Faia" restaurant with a "fado" show (fado its the traditional song of Lisbon). If you would like any further information, the hotel would be glad to provide you with appropriate contact information should you have any other questions or concerns you'd like to discuss with their Concierge staff. --- Thanks - I hope this helps!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...